Length:follow customer's requirements
Min order:1 set
Material:follow customer’s requirements
Drive shafts from Singtong parts product from a driving machine to a driven machine and can accommodate a high degree of misalignment. Reliability and efficiency is our top priority.
Our product portfolio includes:
Custom made high-performance universal joint shafts
Standard universal joint shafts
- with fixed lengths
- with telescopic length compensation
- with roller-bearing length compensation (tripod shaft)
- made of steel or carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)
Shaft support systems (spindle support/spindle balance, roll end sleeve support/huggers etc.)
Sitong cardan shafts ensure productivity and reduce maintenance costs.
Q: How to control your product quality?
A: Quality is priority! We always attach great importance to controlling quality from the beginning to the end:
1) Firstly, we have QC department to control the quality, and we also accept the third official government to inspect the our product before delivery.
2) Secondly, we have all detailed records for nonconformity products, then we will make summary according to these records, avoid it happen again.
3) Thirdly, We do observe the relevant codes of conduct & laws from government in environment, human right aspects, like no children labor, no prisoner labor and so on.
Dynamic balance test of Heavy Truck Cardan Drive Shafts:
Manual Measurement of Heavy Truck Cardan Drive Shafts:
After-sale Service of Heavy Truck Cardan Drive Shafts:
-For domestic customers, when we receive customer complaints, we will send technicians to the spot, analysis the cause, and help solve the problem.
-For customers abroad, we will ask them to send photos and vedios of the problem cardan shaft, our technicians will analysis the cause, and give the solve guidance to customers.
General speaking, there is no quality problem of our product, we produce strictly according to the detailed drawing. The problem is always caused by wrong maintenance. Pls note to add grease for the spline and cross cardan frequently. (usually once a month, for cars, once per 15 days.)