Length:follow customer's requirements
Min order:1 set
Material:follow customer’s requirements
For more dimensions and drawings about industrial cardan shaft, you can click "Service" and download.
The following are dimensions and drawings of SWC-BH cardan shaft with length compensation as a model.
We are specialized in industrial cardan joints such as steel mills, power plants, cement plants and high-end Mercedes-Benz automotive transmission shafts. So we can do customized industrial drive shaft for you.
The packing of gearbox industrial cardan joint is as follows:
1. Wrap by plastic film then waterproof paper, finally the wooden case.
2. Single carton packing was specially for small piece.
3. Can be packed according to your requirements.
We choose neutral non-logo packaging for foreign trading companies to protect customer channels and privacy; for factory users, the packaging with their own logo is generally provided.
Delivery: delivery time of gearbox industrial transmission shaft is usually 10-30 days by sea or air, according to your quantity.
The following is the comparison between our gearbox industrial propeller shaft and other cardan shaft:
Our gearbox industrial universal joint shafts are smooth and shinny , clean and well painted.
Pre-delivery attention matters of cardan shaft for gearbox:
1. Make sure the paint color is correct. If not specified, it will be black by default.
2. Use shockproof wrap. Confirm whether there is shock proof film one week before shipment.
3. Use wooden cases according to the weight of each piece. Use wooden cases (against fumigation) where the weight of each piece is more than 25 kilograms.
4. The total net weight is estimated 5 days before shipment, and the estimated number of packages is estimated.
5. The number of wooden cases (length and width of wooden cases plus 5cm, height plus 10cm), volume and weight shall be calculated the day before shipment.
6. Contact logistics the day before delivery and ask for freight (60 yuan for pallets).
7. On the day of delivery, develop invoice and transfer to warehouse.
8. Count the quantity before shipping and take photos.
9. Fill in the invoice number and be sure to include the warehouse number.
10. Fill in the shipping form.