Views:575 Author:Cardan Shaft Manufacturer Publish Time: 2020-02-29 Origin:Sitong Cardan Shaft Co.,Ltd
The diaphragm coupling consists of at least one diaphragm and two shaft sleeves. The diaphragm is fastened to the shaft sleeve with a pin, and generally does not loosen or bow|backlash between the diaphragm and the shaft sleeve. Some manufacturers provide two diaphragms, and some provide three or three diaphragms, with one or two rigid elements in the middle, and the two sides are connected to the sleeve. The difference between the single-diaphragm coupling and the double-diaphragm coupling is the ability to handle various deviations. In view of the need for the diaphragm to be able to bend complexly, the single-diaphragm coupling is not very suitable for eccentricity. The double-diaphragm coupling can be bent in different directions at the same time to compensate for eccentricity.
The diaphragm coupling can compensate for the axial, radial and angular deviations caused by manufacturing errors, installation errors, load deformation and temperature rise changes between the driving machine and the driven machine. Diaphragm coupling is a flexible coupling with metal elastic elements. It relies on the metal coupling diaphragm to connect the master and slave to transmit torque. It has the advantages of elastic vibration damping, noiseless, and no need for lubrication. It is an alternative tooth today. The ideal product for couplings and general couplings.
The structure and working principle of the diaphragm coupling: the diaphragm coupling is mainly composed of stainless steel sheet (steel sheet), half coupling, intermediate sleeve, pressing element, bolt, lock nut, limit washer, etc. . The torque is input from the active half coupling, and the torque is transmitted to the front flexible steel sheet group through the high-strength bolts arranged at intervals along the circumference, and then transmitted from the flexible steel sheet group to the intermediate sleeve through the high-strength bolt, and also by The other end of the flexible steel sheet group, high-strength bolts and driven half coupling output.
The steel plate assembly is the key part of the flexible diaphragm coupling. It is composed of a certain number of laminated elastic stainless steel sheets, through which torque is transmitted and offset from multiple directions is eliminated. The thickness of the steel sheet is generally selected according to the size of the torque and the working conditions. It is generally 0.35 to 1.20 mm, and its shape includes a ring type, a connecting rod type, and a waist type.
The main characteristics of the diaphragm coupling: the diaphragm coupling can compensate the axial, radial and angular directions caused by the manufacturing error, installation error, load deformation and temperature rise between the driving machine and the driven machine Offset. Diaphragm coupling is a flexible coupling with metal elastic elements. It relies on the metal coupling diaphragm to connect the master and slave to transmit torque. It has the advantages of elastic vibration damping, no noise, and no lubrication. It is an alternative tooth today. The ideal product for couplings and general couplings.
Main characteristics of diaphragm coupling
1. The ability to compensate the misalignment of the two axes is strong. The angular displacement can be doubled compared to the toothed coupling. The reaction force during radial displacement is small and the flexibility is large, allowing certain axial, radial and angular directions. Displacement.
2. It has obvious shock absorption effect, no noise and no wear.
3. It adapts to high temperature (-80+300) and harsh environment, and can operate safely under shock and vibration conditions.
4. High transmission efficiency, up to 99.86%. Especially suitable for medium and high speed high power transmission.
5. Simple structure, light weight, small size, convenient assembly and disassembly. It can be assembled and disassembled without moving the machine (referring to the type of intermediate shaft), without lubrication.
6. It can accurately transmit the rotation speed without slip, and can be used for the transmission of precision machinery.
Diaphragm coupling applications: widely used in shafting transmission of various mechanical devices, such as water pumps (especially high-power, chemical pumps), fans, compressors, hydraulic machinery, petroleum machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, Chemical machinery, mining machinery, metallurgical machinery, aviation (helicopter), high-speed power transmission system of ships, steam turbines, piston power mechanical transmission system, tracked vehicles, and high-speed, high-power mechanical transmission system of generator sets, after dynamic balancing It has been widely used in high-speed transmission shafting.
①The diaphragm coupling product has edges, and it may be recommended to wear thick gloves and other labor protection products when it is injured during installation.
② When the shaft center deviation exceeds the allowable value during installation, the coupling may be deformed, resulting in damage or shortened service life.
③The allowable axial deviation of the diaphragm coupling includes radial, angular, and axial deviations. When installing, please adjust to ensure that the axial deviation is within the allowable value range of the corresponding product catalog.
④. When multiple deviations occur at the same time, the corresponding allowable value should be halved.
⑤In order to extend the service life of the coupling, it is recommended to set the axis deviation within 1/3 of the allowable value.
⑥. Tighten the screws after inserting the installation shaft, otherwise the coupling will be deformed. When tightening the screws, please use a torque wrench and do not use screws other than accessories for installation
⑦If there is abnormal sound during the operation, please stop the operation immediately and check the looseness of the installation accuracy screw separately. It is recommended to apply adhesive on the outer surface of the screw after installation and commissioning to increase the protection performance.
⑧After the installation is completed, please install a protective cover and other devices around the coupling to ensure safety.
The bolt component in the double diaphragm coupling is one of the very important components. Whether its device directly affects the functional life of the diaphragm coupling and its safety, otherwise it will form a waste of resources . Therefore, the correct installation of the bolt direction is a crucial part, and remember not to install it backwards and drop any small parts including the spring pads, so that the bolt assembly can perform its excellent function and will not damage the other parts of the coupling. It is the most commonly used connecting part of mechanical product shafting transmission. How to choose a coupling that can meet the requirements of the machine from a variety of couplings with many types and different functions in product design, The double diaphragm coupling is now a domestic advanced coupling equipment, especially suitable for connection The motor and fan are connected with long wheelbase by transmitting torque.
The bolt part in the double diaphragm coupling is one of the very important parts. Whether its device can directly reflect the function life and safety of the diaphragm coupling, otherwise it will form part of the resources Spoiled. Therefore, the correct installation of the bolt direction is the most important part, and remember not to install it backwards or drop any small parts including spring washers, so that the bolt assembly can perform its excellent functions and will not cause other coupling parts. damage.
Double diaphragm elastic coupling, high torque rigidity and high sensitivity, zero rotation gap, clockwise and counterclockwise rotation characteristics are exactly the same, stainless steel diaphragm compensates radial, angular and axial errors, clamping screw is fixed
1. The strength of the elastic element is relatively high. Compared with other couplings that transmit equal torque, it is not only small in size, but also compact in structure.
2. The function is very stable, and the life is very long.
3. The production process is relatively complicated and the cost is relatively high
4. Common metal elastic components are diaphragm bellows and connecting rods.
With the rapid development of modern equipment manufacturing skills, the requirements for diaphragm couplings are also increasing. Diaphragm coupling is composed of multiple sets of diaphragms interlocked with two coupling halves by bolts, and each set of diaphragms is also formed by stacking several pieces. The diaphragm coupling compensates the relative displacement of the two shafts by the elastic deformation of the diaphragm. It is a high-performance flexible coupling with metal components. It does not need to lubricate oil. It has a compact structure, high strength, and long service life. It has no rotating open space, is not affected by temperature and oil pollution, has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for shaft drive at high temperature, high speed and corrosive medium working conditions.
(1) Considering the load of bolt preload, torque, centrifugal force, etc., the calculation model of diaphragm coupling was established. Through contact finite element analysis, the influence of equipment fault on the mechanical properties of diaphragm coupling was studied.
(2) The equivalent stress value of each diaphragm differs greatly, the stress of the two diaphragms is the largest, the central diaphragm sequentially decreases and the distribution is more uniform, and the centrifugal force has a significant effect on the diaphragm stress.
(3) Axial violation, radial misalignment, angular misalignment, medium equipment faults have a greater impact on the general displacement and equivalent stress of the diaphragm group, during which the angle faults have the greatest impact, equipment time
The angular fault should be strictly controlled.
1. Before installation, the end faces of the two shafts should be cleaned, and the matching conditions of the key grooves on the end faces should be checked;
2. After the diaphragm coupling is installed, one class should be operated normally. All screws must be checked. If it is found to be loose, it must be tightened. This is repeated several times to ensure that it will not be loose;
3. In order to prevent the fretting wear of the diaphragm during high-speed operation, resulting in micro-cracks and damage to the bolt holes of the diaphragm, a solid lubricant such as molybdenum disulfide or the surface of the diaphragm can be coated between the diaphragms to reduce friction Layer processing;
4. Diaphragm coupling should avoid long-term overload use and operation accidents;
5. During the operation of the diaphragm coupling, you should always check whether the diaphragm coupling is abnormal, and if there is an abnormal phenomenon, it must be repaired;
6. Diaphragm couplings must take appropriate safety protection measures at various sites that may cause personal and equipment accidents due to the operation of the diaphragm coupling.