Views:44 Author:Cardan Shaft Manufacturer Publish Time: 2020-03-13 Origin:Sitong Cardan Shaft Co.,Ltd
1. Please pay attention to the following before using the cold rolled universal joint shaft:
A. The cold rolled universal joint shaft has been correctly installed as required and safety guards have been installed. Due to the high speed of the cold-rolled universal joint coupling, please pay attention to the safety of the person and equipment, and the personnel should be away from the cardan shaft that is going to be (or is) running.
B. Check for any extra parts, uncleaned tools or items on the cardan shaft.
C. If the cold rolled drive shaft is left for a long time (more than 6 months) before use, refill the joint bearing, spline pair, etc. and retighten the bolts (columns) and nuts according to the preload force requirements.
2. Adjust the motor speed to 50% of the working speed to test the cold-rolled universal joint shafts without load. Check the cold-rolled universal joint shaft for abnormal noise, vibration or other abnormal conditions. If it is necessary, stop it immediately and contact us to carry out maintenance.
3. In the normal operation of the cold-rolled transmission shaft, the joint bearing failure form is fatigue failure. If the lubrication is insufficient, the failure mode will be wear, so ensure that the cross shaft is fully lubricated.
4. Cold-rolled propeller shafts are strictly prohibited from overloading for a long time; The normal working torque should not exceed the universal shaft fatigue torque. The cold rolled propeller shaft can only withstand a limited number of times (not more than 1000 times) for short time overload, and the overload torque cannot exceed the maximum torque value of the cardan shaft.
5. The working angle of the cold rolled universal joint shaft must be lower than the limit inclination angle. The joint performance is best when the working angle is within 2°.