Type: Drum Gear Coupling
Applicable Industries: Engineering vehicles
Shape: Hollow Axis
Material: Nylon Material
Drum gear coupling made up of annular gear and a half coupling equipped, reliably transmit the torque from input to output in all types of Engineering vehicles. When needed, The Drum Gear Coupling can be combined with torque-limiting and vibration-damping drive components used for vibration damping.
Operation and Maintenance
1. The relative displacement between localized wear pointer and localized wear notch should be checked every three months.
2. When axial string momentum exceeds the limited value, axial clearance of bearing seat should be adjusted.
3. When drum coupling need to bear positive and negative loads, the limited displacement between localized wear pointer and localized wear notch is 2 ml.
4. Grease should be added to shaft coupling every three months. When the device stops working for a long period, all grease should be replaced.
5. Under normal working condition, lubricating grease should be replaced every six months.
ST: We are a professional producing factory. We are producing cardan shaft till now more than 30 years. We supply goods to distributors, wholesalers,end-users and so on.
ST: Each production step is subject to special testing by a professional, according to ISO 9001 and TS 16949 standards.
ST: Don't worry. Please tell me which type you are interested in , or advise us the main sizes, such as diameter of u-joint, total length, and the swing diameter of flange
Sitong cardan shaft is Wide range of applications and variety. including industrial cardan shaft, Medium heavy Cardan shaft, Universal Joint Shaft, High Speed Cardan Shaft, Flange Cardan Shaft, Curved teeth coupling, Drum gear coupling, Cardan drive shaft etc.
Drum Gear Coupling for Engineering Vehicle compared with others:
Production Process of Drum Gear Coupling is as follows:
1. Raw material selection
2. Rough machining
3. Heat treatment
4. Precision work
6. Dynamic balancing testing
8. Inspect and package
Previous：Drum Gear Coupling for Wood Industry